Bulgarian Citizenship – everything you need to know
From the leader in Global Citizenship and EU Citizenship by Investment – Bulgarian-citizenship.org.
The Citizenship of Bulgaria has become the world’s hot ticket after the country joined the European Union in 2007. The power of the Bulgarian passport has surpassed most passports in the world and its value has skyrocketed. Currently the Bulgarian passport ranks among the top passports in the world and provides not only visa-free travel, but also unlimited residency rights within the EU.
- May 23rd, 2020 – the residents of Hong Kong are storming our offices to apply for second citizenship and Bulgarian passports. The […]
- Mr Dobrinov will be speaking at the online conference, organized by UGlobal. The organizer is leading citizenship by investment and residency by […]
Important news and information for citizens of Hong Kong
Residents and citizens of Hong Kong (holders of both HKSAR and BN(O) passports) are desperate to get EU citizenship. The rush for alternative citizenship has started after the escalation of the 2019 protests in HK.
Legal news from Bulgaria and from around the world
From the leader in Bulgarian Law – VD&A
The legal framework in Bulgaria is one of the most dynamic in the European Union. VD&A are providing consultancy services to (U)HNWI and large corporate clients who have business interests in Bulgaria and the EU.
- Our lawyers updated travel agenda to visit international clients in 2020 (covid-19 adapted). The post Our […]
- The law of emergency explained. Is it too restrictive or there are simply no other options […]
- Posolstvo.eu is assisting remotely for extension of Bulgarian visas during the coronavirus quarantine period in Bulgaria. […]
- Urgent alert to our clients who have scheduled interview for Bulgarian citizenship between March 17th and […]
- The proposed changes of the Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment program explained in detail. A very informative […]
- Legal support for the operations of MVNO and MVNE. Full list of consultancy and legal services. […]
Bulgarian corporate news
From the leading specialist in tax law and company formation – Euroformat.eu
- Bank loan agreement – is it worth it and under what conditions? Is now the right Read More The post Legal assistance […]
- The European Commission is preparing a financial aid for EU companies affected by Covid-19. Application requirements?Financial aid programs in Bulgaria and the EU to support businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Read More The post The European […]
- Китай, пандемията и голямата геополитическа игра Помните ли Чернобил? Ще кажете: какво общо има Китай Read More The post Китай: Суперсила […]
- Power of Attorney’s (POA) exist in all forms and shapes in Bulgaria. There are different types Read More The post How to […]