Bulgarian Citizenship – everything you need to know
From the leader in Global Citizenship and EU Citizenship by Investment – Bulgarian-citizenship.org.
The Citizenship of Bulgaria has become the world’s hot ticket after the country joined the European Union in 2007. The power of the Bulgarian passport has surpassed most passports in the world and its value has skyrocketed. Currently the Bulgarian passport ranks among the top passports in the world and provides not only visa-free travel, but also unlimited residency rights within the EU.
- Six thousand people are waiting for Bulgarian citizenship Currently six thousand people are waiting to receive Bulgarian citizenship. The procedures for obtaining […]
- More and more investment citizenship applicants are reporting delays with their documents in the InvestBulgaria Agency. This was to be expected after […]
Important news and information for citizens of Hong Kong
Residents and citizens of Hong Kong (holders of both HKSAR and BN(O) passports) are desperate to get EU citizenship. The rush for alternative citizenship has started after the escalation of the 2019 protests in HK.
Legal news from Bulgaria and from around the world
From the leader in Bulgarian Law – VD&A
The legal framework in Bulgaria is one of the most dynamic in the European Union. VD&A are providing consultancy services to (U)HNWI and large corporate clients who have business interests in Bulgaria and the EU.
- Preface After the elections that took place on 04.04.2021, the Bulgarian parliament failed to appoint new […]
- Investing in ETF and AIF from Bulgaria will guarantee speed of processing and positive outcome. Investing […]
- The new Bulgarian citizenship by investment program lethal weapon in the hands of the scammers Do […]
- After the new Bulgarian citizenship by investment program was announced, we were literally bombarded with enquiries […]
- The Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment program – now better than ever The Bulgarian Golden Passport – […]
- Legal compliance when applying for Bulgarian citizenship. Criminal responsibility for false declaration, "exotic" (illegal?) investment schemes […]
Bulgarian corporate news
From the leading specialist in tax law and company formation – Euroformat.eu
- The Bulgarian parliament voted new citizenship law that will enable the country to attract fresh investments. Read More The post Bulgaria facelifts […]
- Even before the Covid-19 crisis erupted in full the Bulgarian business property market experienced a serious Read More The post Is it […]
- This might as well be an appropriate headline for a dog food commercial or a slogan Read More The post Up for […]
- How to protect your clients’ personal data The feared (because of the huge penalties for non-compliance) Read More The post GDPR and […]