Bulgarian Citizenship – everything you need to know
From the leader in Global Citizenship and EU Citizenship by Investment – Bulgarian-citizenship.org.
The Citizenship of Bulgaria has become the world’s hot ticket after the country joined the European Union in 2007. The power of the Bulgarian passport has surpassed most passports in the world and its value has skyrocketed. Currently the Bulgarian passport ranks among the top passports in the world and provides not only visa-free travel, but also unlimited residency rights within the EU.
- Ref: Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment program 2020 Exclusive promotional offer from Vasilev – Dobrinov and Associates Dear Clients, To commemorate the 25th […]
- 2020 “Year of the Rat”: Is Peace a Mirage? An Identity Crisis Hong Kong. The Chinese New Year is a few days […]
Important news and information for citizens of Hong Kong
Residents and citizens of Hong Kong (holders of both HKSAR and BN(O) passports) are desperate to get EU citizenship. The rush for alternative citizenship has started after the escalation of the 2019 protests in HK.
Legal news from Bulgaria and from around the world
From the leader in Bulgarian Law – VD&A
The legal framework in Bulgaria is one of the most dynamic in the European Union. VD&A are providing consultancy services to (U)HNWI and large corporate clients who have business interests in Bulgaria and the EU.
- Bulgarian citizens are now able to travel almost visa-free (with free e-visa) to the Russian Federation […]
- Payment collection services for international companies in Bulgaria. Safety and protection in case of blocked bank […]
- Legal assistance for foreigners that have been criminally charged in Bulgaria. Representation in court by experienced […]
- Hristo Vasilev and Alexander Dobrinov lecturing in the Cannes (France). The post “Citizenship and Investments” LTD […]
- So what is the real price one has to pay to obtain second citizenship? A nice […]
- VD&A opens representative office in Dubai in 2018. The post VD&A’s wing ‘Citizenship & Investments’ opens […]
Bulgarian corporate news
From the leading specialist in tax law and company formation – Euroformat.eu
- Cushman & Wakefield`s Annual Ranking of Office Space Worldwide Sofia is the capital city with the Read More The post Sofia is […]
- Definition of а “foreigner” in Bulgaria A foreigner is any person who is not a Bulgarian Read More The post How to […]
- Jobs for foreigners in Bulgaria Bulgarian Employers send a letter with proposals to the Council of Read More The post Bulgarian Businesses […]
- Recently, opening a bank accounts with Bulgarian banks has become a problem for many foreign citizens. Read More The post What are […]