Bulgarian Citizenship – everything you need to know
From the leader in Global Citizenship and EU Citizenship by Investment – Bulgarian-citizenship.org.
The Citizenship of Bulgaria has become the world’s hot ticket after the country joined the European Union in 2007. The power of the Bulgarian passport has surpassed most passports in the world and its value has skyrocketed. Currently the Bulgarian passport ranks among the top passports in the world and provides not only visa-free travel, but also unlimited residency rights within the EU.
Important news and information for citizens of Hong Kong
Residents and citizens of Hong Kong (holders of both HKSAR and BN(O) passports) are desperate to get EU citizenship. The rush for alternative citizenship has started after the escalation of the 2019 protests in HK.
Legal news from Bulgaria and from around the world
From the leader in Bulgarian Law – VD&A
The legal framework in Bulgaria is one of the most dynamic in the European Union. VD&A are providing consultancy services to (U)HNWI and large corporate clients who have business interests in Bulgaria and the EU.
- International marriage. Getting married in Bulgaria. Divorce with a foreigner in Bulgaria. Marriage according to the […]
- Bitcoin and the principle of quantum uncertainty – seen through a legal prism Does the government […]
- The fastest way to jail without being guilty Since the termination of the Bulgarian citizenship by […]
- The world in crisis and the effect on the Russians In the beginning of May 2022, […]
- Crime doesn’t pay! And messing up with lawyers is the highest level of stupidity, a legal […]
- “Barker” is mostly used to describe the profession of a person that invites people outside the […]
Bulgarian corporate news
From the leading specialist in tax law and company formation – Euroformat.eu
- The NEXO scandal brings bad news for the “regular tax dodgers” The people in Bulgaria are very well aware of the scandal […]
- Does a Bulgarian company need to invoice and pay VAT when it is providing services to a company registered in Switzerland? Many […]
- The decisions of the Supreme Court, the importance of “intention” and “knowledge” and why a professional tax audit is a must… Negligence […]
- Tax evasion in Bulgaria and criminal responsibility Bulgaria enjoys the lowest EU flat tax rate of only 10%. But as is often […]