Bulgarian Citizenship – everything you need to know
From the leader in Global Citizenship and EU Citizenship by Investment – Bulgarian-citizenship.org.
The Citizenship of Bulgaria has become the world’s hot ticket after the country joined the European Union in 2007. The power of the Bulgarian passport has surpassed most passports in the world and its value has skyrocketed. Currently the Bulgarian passport ranks among the top passports in the world and provides not only visa-free travel, but also unlimited residency rights within the EU.
- What is CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT? Investment citizenship, or citizenship by investment, is NOT “citizenship for sale“. At least not in the “well […]
- Delays with obtaining Bulgarian citizenship – TRUE or FALSE? Obtaining another citizenship is a serious undertaking. Getting new passport is cumbersome, anywhere […]
Important news and information for citizens of Hong Kong
Residents and citizens of Hong Kong (holders of both HKSAR and BN(O) passports) are desperate to get EU citizenship. The rush for alternative citizenship has started after the escalation of the 2019 protests in HK.
Legal news from Bulgaria and from around the world
From the leader in Bulgarian Law – VD&A
The legal framework in Bulgaria is one of the most dynamic in the European Union. VD&A are providing consultancy services to (U)HNWI and large corporate clients who have business interests in Bulgaria and the EU.
- New success in the field of labor law for the law firm "Hristo Vassilev" The post […]
- Bad reviews on Facebook, Google, eBay, etc. – how to seek legal compensation under Bulgarian and EU lawsIf you believe that you got unfair and defamatory review on public online domain, you should […]
- Alexander Dobrinov – panelist at uglobal webinar for Vietnam. Discussing with his colleagues from Canada, Malta, […]
- Termination of a company through a prosecutor – grounds and procedure. Court decision to terminate the […]
- Our lawyers updated travel agenda to visit international clients in 2020 (covid-19 adapted). The post Our […]
- The law of emergency explained. Is it too restrictive or there are simply no other options […]
Bulgarian corporate news
From the leading specialist in tax law and company formation – Euroformat.eu
- Covid-19: Useful information for traveling businessmen and citizens (arriving and departing from Bulgaria)“Pirogov” Hospital will perform Covid-19 PCR tests for travelers abroad (a certificate will be issued in Read More The post Covid-19: Useful […]
- Legal protection against online defamation What if you have received an online review (Facebook, Booking, Google,etc.) Read More The post Business reputation […]
- Market trends. Why now is the time to apply for Bulgarian (EU) Citizenship by Investment? What Read More The post Trends in […]
- This article is inspired from a chat with perspective client from Germany who wanted to open Read More The post Why are […]