The Bulgarian CBI (in Russian)
The latest news about the Bulgarian CBI
- Bulgarian Citizenship applications – BLOODSHED across the boardBulgarian citizenship applications – more rejections than approvals in 2021? Bulgarian citizenship applications are now massively rejected on all levels. The authorities in Bulgaria tend to think that the amount of approved citizenship applications has been too high already. And obviously, they are doing everything they can to rectify this.
- Brexit 2021 – Bulgarian residence permit and citizenship for BritsToday is the first day when the citizens of the UK will be treated as “third country” nationals in the EU. No more living rights, no right to work, not right to stay longer than three months. Huge demand for Bulgarian residence permits and citizenship Brits demand freedom, freedom to
- Immigration to Bulgaria – online consultationsThe second covid wave is striking throughout Europe. Bulgaria is taking new measures from November 27th, in order to limit the number of new cases. At the same time, the number of immigration issues in Bulgaria is also on the rise. There are more and more people concerned about their
- Appealing and seeking compensation from the StateWhat if your Bulgarian citizenship application has been rejected or delayed The number of rejected citizenship applications in Bulgaria is skyrocketing. And it is not always the applicant who is to blame for the negative outcome. In many cases, the rejections are not legally justified and even illegal. Luckily, the
- Bulgarian citizenship application rejected?Is it true that 99% of all Bulgarian citizenship applications are rejected in 2020? No, if you know what you are doing (but you don’t). Yes, if you apply yourself. Bulgarian citizenship approval – harder than ever Unfortunately, the Bulgarian authorities are not making it easy for the citizenship candidates.