The Bulgarian CBI (in Russian)
The latest news about the Bulgarian CBI
- Bulgarian citizenship application rejected?Is it true that 99% of all Bulgarian citizenship applications are rejected in 2020? No, if you know what you are doing (but you don’t). Yes, if you apply yourself. Bulgarian citizenship approval – harder than ever Unfortunately, the Bulgarian authorities are not making it easy for the citizenship candidates.
- Game over for the Cypriot investment citizenship programCyprus ends it Citizenship by investment program (CIP) The Cypriot citizenship by investment program was definitely the most well-known EU CIP in the last few years. With Malta’s CIP being just too expensive and the Bulgarian CIP not marketed adequately, Cyprus could attract the highest number of investors willing to
- No more delays for Bulgarian citizenship interviewsGood news for all applicants for Bulgarian citizenship Great news for our clients who are looking to apply for Bulgarian citizenship soon. As Bulgarian-citizenship.org has informed, there were huge waiting times for those willing to attend an interview for Bulgarian citizenship. Basically, the citizenship candidates could only book their interview
- Albanians in Bulgaria – beware of your compatriots in BulgariaMore and more Albanian citizens are being targeted by Albanian scammers in Bulgaria We are receiving more and more alarming reports from Albanians who are trying to obtain Bulgarian residence permit or citizenship. Some of them have initially used the services of Albanian agents. Others have been approached by Albanians
- Permanent residence and Bulgarian citizenship – absence from the countryYour question I am Bulgarian citizen. My husband is a citizens of non-EU country. He has just received his permanent residence permit. We plan on living outside of Bulgaria for some time. He wants to apply for Bulgarian citizenship in 3 years. For how long can he stay out of